High Quality Holley Carburettor
Introducing the best thing to happen in carburettor installation & tuning since the invention of the wrench. Everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburettors is included in this 2 hour DVD. It includes 3D virtual tours, exploded views of actual carburettors, step-by-step under hood installation, advanced tuning & troubleshooting. Plus, being a DVD means it is interactive so you can easily find the chapters you need without watching the full two hours.
Everything you need to know about H36-378 Holley Carburettor Installation & Tuning DVD
- High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to “see” how to install & tune a Holley carburettor. No more reading books & trying to understand still pictures
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburettor
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburettor problems
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
- How-to-use this disc section