Brawler continues to lead the pack with their newest family of carburetors in a black with red billet color combination. While the look is new, the out of the box performance is the same that you have come to expect from Brawler. Brawler Street carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawler Street carburetors come with red billet metering blocks with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street or race engine demands. They also come with red billet throttle bodies for superior durability and throttle shaft stability. Brawler Street models offer all of the options and tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including an electric choke, a beautiful finish, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- Available sizes from 600 to 850 CFM to match your needs.
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- Brawler Street models include red billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on mechanical secondary models
- Performance models include billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Now available in a black coated finish with red billet metering blocks and throttle body.
|High Speed Air Bleed
|Idle Air Bleed Size
|Primary Main Jet
|Primary Power Valve
|Secondary Main Jet
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size
|Limited 90 Day