GM LS Cathedral Port Carburettor Street Single Plane EFI Intake Manifold, Black Finish
4 Barrell 4150 Square Bore Carburettor Pad
Convert your GM LS engine to allow a 4150 style throttle body to sit on top of your engine for retro-fit applications with this Aeroflow Performance Street low rise cast intake manifold. This single-plane intake manifold is designed to keep your air and fuel distribution going into the engine at a steady and even flow for maximum performance and efficiency. The carburettor-mounting pad is designed to accept aftermarket 4150 square-bore throttle bodies or adapter plates for turbocharged applications. Specifically designed to suit GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with OE or aftermarket LS1/LS2 cathedral port cylinder heads.
• Fits GM LS1/LS2 Cathedral Port Engines.
• EFI Applications.
• This is designed for GM LS Engines with EFI only. Use AF6040-5000 for NON-EFI applications.
• This intake manifold does not work with factory OEM fuel rails and requires the use of Aeroflow Fuel Rail Kit included (AF6999-5000).
• Requires the use of either 14mm short (33.60mm) fuel injectors or 3/4″ length (48.65mm) fuel injectors (Sold Separately).
• Fits GM LS1/LS2 Engines.
• Single Plane Configuration.
• Low Rise Intake Manifold.
• RPM operating range – 2500 to 7000.
• Black Finish.